Eruv – Mount Vernon, NY
A rough map of the Mount Vernon Eruv. For precise information, please email Rabbi Rosenfelt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in many cases portions of streets that lie along the border of the eruv are not included, and carrying in these areas is forbidden. If you need to walk on these streets on Shabbat, please consult with Rabbi Berger regarding details. A few of the most commonly accessed problem areas are noted below:
1) The sidewalk on the western side of Gramatan Ave., from Devonia Ave. northward, is not in the eruv.
2) The sidewalk on the northern side of W. Devonia Ave. is not in the eruv, except between Collins Ave and Packman Ave. (All of E. Devonia is included.)
3) The sidewalk on the southern side of E. Lincoln Ave. is not in the eruv, from N. Columbus Ave. eastward.
4) All of Parkway South is included in the eruv.
5) A small stretch of the sidewalk on the northern side of W. Broad St., near exit 7 from the Cross County Pkwy, is not in the eruv.
View Eruv – Mount Vernon, NY in a larger map